COVID-19 Latest Update
26 June 2021
We are CLOSED for 2 Weeks until further notice.
As you all may know Greater Sydney is now in lock down until 9 July 2021.
If you have any bookings within this lock down period our admin team will be in touch to reschedule.
Please contact us via email if you have any inquiries.
Stay safe everyone.
1 June 2020
To ensure we can all maintain appropriate social distancing measures despite being a close contact facility, we advise all customers who are experiencing severe flu-like symptoms and/or fever to please STAY AT HOME.
Ottoman Turkish Bath & Day Spa have implemented the extra steps below to help you safely get the service you require:
The following measures will apply as you enter our facility:
- Please note any individual who enters the building for any reason need to be added to our Covid-19 Daily Contact Registry. The registry is kept onsite and provided to NSW Health if requested.
- Due to the small size of our facility, we will be limiting customers to the facility.
- Please keep 1.5m distance from a Ottoman Bath staff member at all times when paying at the counter or waiting for your service.
- All therapists and beauticians will be wearing protective masks where necessary at all times.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at our facility at all times – at the counter and restooms.
- All facilities such as toilets, showers and locker rooms will be sanitised frequently.
- The Hamam will be sanitised before and after every session.
Our team are doing their best to help customers get the services they need.
We will continue to keep everyone informed of the additional precautionary steps we are taking through inhouse signage and we will keep this page relevant with the most up-to-date information that may affect our day spa.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Ottoman Turkish Bath & Day Spa